I love tofu and can actually eat strait out of package, but am always on a lookout for a new recipe. I had some cauliflower and a can of chickpeas kicking around and decided to add mix it all with some curry and see what happens.
The result is delicious and I am posting the recipe today although I was not planning on it and there are far less pictures this time around. So sorry about that!
The ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 package of extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp of mild curry, divided
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Marinate tofu in 1.5 tbsp of oil and 1 tsp of curry (just toss it together)
- Cover the bowl of tofu with saran wrap and put it in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes, ideally overnight
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 450F
- Season chickpeas and cauliflower with the remaining oil and curry powder and mix it with tofu
- Season with salt and pepper
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the ingredients become golden brown
- Enjoy as a side dish or on its own!